Saturday 5 January 2013

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Imagine walking in to this...
Caught in the act
Read the story below...

"It was a long hot day. I was totally exhausted and famished. All I wanted was to get home, have dinner with my Sarah, my wife, she would have prepared dinner as usual, and 'crash' on the bed. I know Dorah would want me to take a shower before going to bed but I won't be conceding to that tonight, too darn exhausted. You see, Sarah and I have been married for 14months and like all marriages we've had our ups and downs but I must admits a lot more ups than down. I simply adore my wife, she always gets what she wants. Yes, I pamper her to the best of my ability, we weren't rich-rich but I spare nothing; time, money, PDA, sex...hmmm, talking about sex, lets just say I always leave her shaking in the knees, yes I take care of business, anything for the love of my life. 

My stomach was making all sort of rumbling sounds as I turned the key in the lock and opened the door to our apartment. I walked into the kitchen, expecting to be welcomed with the aroma of my wife's home instead I was drawn to the moans and groan the came from the direction of our room. I inched closer, my heart beat faster, images flashed through my mind at lightning speed, I felt the rush of blood as my heart pounded against my ribs, the heat rose to my head, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck rise stiff. I saw the light coming from our bedroom, the sounds were definitely coming from there. I inched closer, the soft rug muting my steps, then I reached the door and then I saw them...my ears felt  like a church-bell had just been rung right next to it."
Caught in the act
Can you imagine yourself walking in on your partner and catching him or her in the act? Perhaps you have been in this situation before or have been in one of the roles, hehehe. Lets share.

+Muyiwa Alesh
twitter handle: @muyiwaalesh
www.muyiwaalesh.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment